- 07-Mar-2017 to 06-May-2017 (EST)
- Allentown, Bethelhem and Easton, PA, USA
- Full Time
IRA, paid vacation after 1 year, Medical/Health/Dental benefits, birthday off, Major holidays off
Are you satisfied with your current job?
How about if you LOVED your job??
To our Fellow Roofers
A great job with benefits, paid holidays, your birthday off AND potential for advancement!!
If you think this is too good to be true think again!! Here at Holencik our employees are very important to us and customer satisfaction is a must.
Holencik Exteriors has been in business for over 35 years and we are growing with the community. We are looking for the very best employees to grow with us. Our current employees are reaching their goals and in turn helping us reach ours. We are growing as a company and a family. Our wonderful family environment keeps us all happy and enjoying life.
IF you are happily employed that is a great thing but continue reading and I assure you that you could be even happier here at Holencik. We are looking for people like you who are driven, reliable and responsible. People who are looking to achieve their goals with the help of their employers!!
- Benefits – Medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- All major holidays off and paid
- Your birthday off and paid
- Retirement plan
- Snowy Day fund – to help your income IF we don't work due to bad winter weather
- Top pay in the Valley
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent company culture – All employees MUST succeed
Company culture is very important to us as we are a family owned and operated business who like to have fun while staying professional and achieving our goals. In fact, our philosophy is customer first then our employees and then the company. Happy customers and employees make a successful company.
Please consider a position with Holencik and apply on our website today at holencik.com!
- Valid Driver's License
- 5 years roofing experience required
- Goal orientated with a strong desire to succeed
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Professional appearance
- High quality customer service skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Good writing skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, etc.